Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
We are currently operating Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday with a reduced schedule in both locations.
We ask that you cancel your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms,
– a fever or above normal temperature
– shortness of breath or dry cough
– have recently lost your sense of smell
– been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
– have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been tested and are awaiting your results
– have traveled outside the US in the past 14 days
– have traveled within the US by air, bus, or train in the past 14 days
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: